COVID 19 UPDATES OF THE OFFICE
We have all gone through many challenges and adjustments to adapt to a rapidly changing world. Even though so much has changed in our everyday lives, we want you to feel assured that our office is committed to your health and safety. All Smiles Family Dental has taken the steps to care for all dental patients, in order to avoid visits to the emergency rooms.
The safety of our patients and staff are our top priority. We are staying informed in the latest guidance by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health administration (OSHA), and the state dental board. We are keeping our procedures and protocols up to date to ensure we have the safest environment for all.
Here are some of the new safety standards that you can expect
1. We CONDUCT DAILY SCREENINGS FOR COVID-19 risk factors for all team members and patients and temperatures are monitored daily.
2. COVID-19 PRE SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE will be filled out by all patients prior to entering the dental office. A verbal questionnaire will also be taken over the phone when confirming your dental appointment.
3. We ask that you WAIT IN YOUR VEHICLE AND CALL THE OFFICE TO CHECK. You will receive a call or text once your room is ready for you to enter. You will be personally escorted by one of our staff members to wash your hands and directed to your cleaned and disinfected treatment room.
4. Rooms are thoroughly disinfected between each patient with HYPHOCHLORUS ACID in order to assure proper disinfection.
5. Every person entering the office is REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE MASK.
6. We will confirm that all patients are FEVER FREE WITH A CONTACT LESS THERMOMETER upon arrival.
7. We ask that all patients arrive to the office UNACCOMPANIED if possible. For patients that require ASSISTANCE we ask that it is LIMITED to a SINGLE PERSON. If the patients arrive with a guest it is recommended that the guest wait outside of the office. Our reception/waiting area has been arranged to allow for social distancing if needed.
8. At the star of the appointment, patients RINSE WITH 2 DIFFERENT PRE PROCEDURAL RINSES FOR 60 SECONDS EACH.
9. The time between patient appointments have been extended to allow for sufficient cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces, objects in treatment areas, bathrooms, waiting areas, front desk, etc.
10. The usual items found in waiting areas will no longer be offered as they are difficult to disinfect, e.g. magazines, children’s toys, charging stations, etc.
11. The dentist and team members will be wearing all of the recommended and supplementary personal protective equipment (PPE). As exhausting as all of this is to patients and staff, please know we are so happy to be working on your and brighten your smile.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (856) 740-1416. We look forward to seeing to you soon!